GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 Comp G built beginning October, and since then I have seen some option changes on the GP and Comp G specifically (mainly the addition of an appearance package). Anyway, last night at a local dealer, I saw a Comp G which I thought had that appearance package. Anyway, it had oval stainless exhaust tips, and "Comp G" badges on the doors, neither of which I had seen before. Anyone know anything about these two changes or have any info about this or other updates to the 04's? I have seen nothing on Pontiac's website. Also, anyone know a good place to order those badges from? (my wife saw that car last night too, and want's people to know she's driving a Comp G :) ) Our GM dealers around here are small town rip off joints.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by giagastormer@Jun 15 2004, 08:57 AM
I think they are adding a navigation system
Yup....but that's for the 05 model year. That will be a welcome addition though. I hope they add the auto-dimming mirror back in next year as well. They shouldn't have dropped that feature.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by gman4663@Jun 15 2004, 12:17 PM
They came out about 2 months ago on the Comp G package. You can order it from any Pontiac Parts Department
My local Pontiac dealers (I've tried two of them) can't find any information on those door badges. I'm getting frustrated with them! Thanks for the info though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts