GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
I had my hopes up to, but alas no.

I did speak to one rep. and he said it will definitely be at next years NYIAS and will not look like the concept version from 1999 but it will be similar. and it should be available sometime right after next years auto show.

Joe

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
I heard that is was because they already has enough models to introduce this year. 25 models in 3 years is a lot if you ask me!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Yeah,

They may have come out with a lot of new models but I don't think any created as much as hype as what the charger would have. I mean eveyone I know has been waiting in anticipation for the charger to come out since '99. I mean they introduced a brand "new" grand Cherokee at the NYIAS, yet I have not seen one mention of this on any message board I visit, seems like no one even cares.
I have seem more message boards talk about a new Dodge Charger and it has only been mentioned by Chrysler a few times without any Pics or drawings (other then 99's version).

I think Dodge/Chrysler would have more hype this year if they introduced the Charger this year over almost any other (exception the 300) car they introduced including the magnum. I just hope the promised is kept that A new Dodge Charger Hemi R/T with around 350HP is introduced next year, Two door preferably, 4 door I will still keep my options opened with this, and I hope it resembles the concept from 1999. I waitied for 5 Years for this car to be released I can wait another 365 days if thats what it takes.

Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts