GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just wondering if anyone has seen a bonne GXP on the roads or at a dealer yet? Production started a couple of weeks ago so I'm assuming they should start to pop up at dealerships soon. Canadian production only starts on March the 15th so none expected up here till April probably.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Originally posted by nsap+Mar 9 2004, 08:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nsap @ Mar 9 2004, 08:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SS4EVER@Mar 9 2004, 06:28 PM
Canadian production of what, the Grand Prix GXP?
Bonneville....The GP GXP doesn't start production until March 2005 ;) [/b][/quote]
ahhh, ok...I got confused from what 5.3Avalanche was saying in their first post. I really didn't know what he was referring to when he mentioned "Canadian production only starts on March the 15th so none expected up here till April probably." Now I get it...lol...production of the bonne gxp for canada...DoH'.

Why is the GP GXP starting up so late, changeover to the 2005 model year starts in July of 2004, with production ramping up by August. Are they going to bring the GP GXP in mid-year too?

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
guess this means there WILL be GX/P versions! exciting stuff. it's a great way to keep the bonneville moving. i think the GX/P sunfire is sorely needed. help it go out with a bang. i don't see sunfire sales doing anything but plummet further without a dose of GX/P! i guess they won't bother with the grand am, since it'll be gone soon.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Chris's new car was a GXP? I knew it was a Bonneville, but I couldn't tell if it was a GXP. Good enough for a mobster, good enough for me :)

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
The Soprano's GXP was in the previous season. Chris is now driving a Pewter H2.
Too bad the Bonneville GXP looked good. Tony has also upgraded from the Tahoe or Suburban to a Slade.

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Originally posted by Canuck@Mar 17 2004, 07:07 PM
The Soprano's GXP was in the previous season.  Chris is now driving a Pewter H2.
Too bad the Bonneville GXP looked good.  Tony has also upgraded from the Tahoe or Suburban to a Slade.
If memory serves, the GXP in the Sopranos episode was the old GXP design (from SEMA 2002?), with the old SSEi grille and the 270hp 3800 sc engine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts