GM Inside News Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
2015 Cadillac XTS Platinum, 2014 Cadillac Saks 5th Ave ELR, 1989 Merkur XR4Ti, 1989 Merkur Scorpio
12,219 Posts
Some funeral homes go wrong and roll in something other than Cadillacs,
If so, I bring my own to put things right.
It's like putting a President in something other than The Beast.

Yeah, no.

· Registered
1,402 Posts
Reactions: BlackGTP

· Super Moderator
22,710 Posts
I agree but still pretty bad butcher job. I would prefer my final ride be in a proper B-Body Fleetwood.
To each their own - I do agree that the Fleetwood hearse is what I mentally picture when the word "hearse" is said. It is THE classic, classy final ride. But the world has to move on, and I think the XT6 hearse is a classy final ride as well.

· Registered
1,402 Posts
To each their own - I do agree that the Fleetwood hearse is what I mentally picture when the word "hearse" is said. It is THE classic, classy final ride. But the world has to move on, and I think the XT6 hearse is a classy final ride as well.
I understand. The XT6 just doesn’t seem to translate as nicely as the old B-Bodies. However, it is still better than the Mach E but still not elegant like an old Fleetwood.

· Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
What a coincidence. A day after I started this thread I came across this. In a place where I don’t usually even try to find a parking space with my compact car. The constitution square saw many American cars parked there in the 50/60’s - there are many old pictures of them. But nowadays this kind of sight is super rare.
Automotive parking light Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle

· Registered
9,608 Posts
Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car

Needs to be quite sporty even if you have to give up some room. There’s 20 other GM SUV’s if you have a family of eight.

It won’t be successful trying to rely on name alone like Porsche has been able to pull off. Macan has improved a bit on being sportier.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts