GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got the Dually all done, and another customer of mne comes in and says hey, I saw this truck and ya anyhow......Hopefull he is taking delivery of this this week..

this one sports an 8" suspension lift, on 20s, 36 x 12.5.....2500 Crew

we did NOT due the lift on this the local Kal tire shop did, we wont do anything over 6....Anyhow, flares are going on today, and couple other small things......

the next one is started to be built this wee, another 3500 Crew, black on black...it will sport a 6', and a 3" body lift, on 37s, and 18s......completely stripped of badging, and tinted out black aswell......should be baller. will post pics of it.....

kinda gettin crazy on the lifts now...Still tho there is a Ford in town with a 10" and a Dodge with a 12" sporting 44s :yup: :yup:

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol...... no it was in a forest Expo this weekend for advertising.....

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya unlike the dually this one will see action in the oil patch of Alberta, Ft St John, and that area.....poor truck is all I can say.

hes trading his 06 2500 crew with 6" for this one.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Nice to see people who really don't care about the price of gas or diesel enjoying themselves. I wonder how those bad-boys pen out at $7 per gallon?

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice to see people who really don't care about the price of gas or diesel enjoying themselves. I wonder how those bad-boys pen out at $7 per gallon?

:clap: See that just it most of them dont care, they trade every 2 years, they get paid to use their trucks for work, so its not costing them nothing really...In most cases the Diesel is Free, always a Diesel truck kicking around the oil patch....and the way I figure it, if you got $75,000 to drop on this, paying for gas is not an issue

1 - 7 of 7 Posts