GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts

I think that is a really good photoshop...
]

Beautiful though it is, it's a photoshop. Look at the wheel emblems, the exhaust, and the rear deck creases that are incongruent with the panel gaps. Plus, the Probe is ahead.

:frankie:

·
Registered
316 Posts
i think i saw this exact photo somewhere already, but the photoshop was similar but not as well done. i think they just touched it up. looks great though from the back.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Yep, it's a photoshop job. I've seen the same photo but with the "camo" clad still on the C6. Whether that one was original or not is unknown, but this is definately fake. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if that's reasonably close to what it will look like.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yes, but although it is Photochopped from a spy pic taken earlier this year the way it was done (based on some just leaked out non-camo. pics that probably has GM mad) is cool.

Heres the link to those little non-camo piccies thats raising alot of attention on the Corvette boards since it may just very well be what the finished C6 looks like:

http://www.stupidfastboats.com/vette2

That link sould create some chitter chatter on this board. :ph34r:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Originally posted by tantalize9@Nov 15 2003, 09:23 PM
Yes, but although it is Photochopped from a spy pic taken earlier this year the way it was done (based on some just leaked out non-camo. pics that probably has GM mad) is cool.

Heres the link to those little non-camo piccies thats raising alot of attention on the Corvette boards since it may just very well be what the finished C6 looks like:

http://www.stupidfastboats.com/vette2

That link sould create some chitter chatter on this board. :ph34r:
tantalize ur a little late those pics have been up for a day or two already

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
That photoshop is pretty old . It was done by BKUPER from the digital Corvettes site.
Go there
that zany link and check out the orange pearl metallic 1 he did.

·
Registered
29 Posts
It's been through photoshop. That pic has been around for a while. It's a nice attempt though, hope the back end kinda looks like that. I just really hope the front end doesn't look those photos of that mazda wanna be

·
Registered
475 Posts
"And U can have it all, my Empire of Dirt".....NIN
Uhh... that's not the correct NIN lyric. That's what Johnny Cash changed it to.

So the lyric should probably read:

"And U can have it all, my Empire of Dirt".....Johnny Cash

·
Registered
44 Posts
Originally posted by TAFreak@Nov 16 2003, 09:49 PM

??

I'm not 100% sure (more like 99.9%), but isn't the NIN lyric the same? "You could have it all...my empire of dirt"

How is that any different? could/can? That's not different.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Originally posted by TAFreak@Nov 16 2003, 10:49 PM

Then the credit goes 2 JC. Thank U TA Freak :D,but I'm getting rid of it anyway. I have some Dolemite quotes that need 2 B shared witht he world.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Speaking of quotes, the one in your signiature is semi wrong. Yes he did sing that song but it's not his song. The original was done by Trent Reznor who wrote it and performed it with his band Nine Inch Nails on The downward spiral album, in 1995 I believe.

the NIN version is "You could have it all, My empire of dirt"

Same lyric despite the and, and the could/can.

So NO its not a JC lyric.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts