GM Inside News Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Premium Member
23,308 Posts
minivans are a nice change. many entries over the past 5 contests could indeed have been entered in any of the 5 contests. they were very good, but everyone has proved for now that they know how to do a 2-door. i'm curious to see if these same design geniuses can translate their talent into a much less inspired category. good call rex!

and aveo? why not?!? it could sure use some appeal. GM should have the best looking car in every market, not just sexy 2-seaters. ha... i hope the winner of the minivan contest picks the aveo next!

· Registered
44 Posts
B)
This car should be the next GTO!! Very aggressive looks, more in line with what the car should have been. Not only does it have the looks, but hopefully w/a LS2 powerplant inside and a modern, worthy suspension, a real crowd-pleaser!! A "Judge" version wouldn't be too far-fetched either. Props to the guy who designed that car. Real talent. With Carroll Shelby back in the fold for Ford, and Dodge bringing back the Charger nameplate, GM needs to jump on things quickly and come out w/a GTO that takes no prisoners!!

· Premium Member
9,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Originally posted by thatoneguy@Jul 18 2004, 07:50 PM
of course the all powerful supreme being rex raider wins yet another contest
i wonder why..
This is the first GMI contest that I've won.
Look at the voting thread. Do the tabulations yourself.
Obviously more people liked my work than disliked it.
That's how I won.

I do notice that you didn't even vote. You don't like my pic, at least vote for someone else. If you don't speak up, you won't be heard.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.