GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
love the fact they still have v8 rwd platforms, but aussie styling (all brands) can be kind of bland for american tastes. but the hsv versions do have some solutions for that. so yeah, i like holden, holden's kind of like the gal you like to do it with, but because she aint much to look at you dont take her around friends.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Originally posted by IMPALAon20s@Jul 15 2004, 08:50 PM
love the fact they still have v8 rwd platforms, but aussie styling (all brands) can be kind of bland for american tastes. but the hsv versions do have some solutions for that. so yeah, i like holden, holden's kind of like the gal you like to do it with, but because she aint much to look at you dont take her around friends.
Then a GTO should be in your sights for your next car. :lol:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Originally posted by actionjack+Jul 15 2004, 07:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (actionjack @ Jul 15 2004, 07:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-IMPALAon20s@Jul 15 2004, 08:50 PM
love the fact they still have v8 rwd platforms, but aussie styling (all brands) can be kind of bland for american tastes.  but the hsv versions do have some solutions for that.  so yeah, i like holden, holden's kind of like the gal you like to do it with, but because she aint much to look at you dont take her around friends.
Then a GTO should be in your sights for your next car. :lol:[/b][/quote]
my next vehicle will be a honda!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I love Holden's stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts