GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big transformer fan since they came out, but recently they released some new ones that actually look like model cars, but just happen to turn into robots (for those unfamiliar) Anyways, they are currently doing a Z06 corvette in 1:24 scale, , Anyways I'm wondering the possibility of a GTO, they already have contacts with Gm...anyone think its possible?

They are done by hasbro for 20 bucks, they are originally made by Takara, a japanease company that makes them in Diecast metal, but are baout 2-3 times the cost. So far I have the Subaru WRX WRC car, and the 04 Dodge Viper, but the vette shouldn't be out for awhile though, along with an upcomming RX8 and Jeep wrangler.

Here are some pics of the vette and WRX cars...
http://69.93.119.2/photos3/showgallery.php...cat=509&thumb=1

also see hasbro.com

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
I think that they should do a new "Soundwave" that should be an MP3 player/robot instead of a cassette player/robot.

Kine a makes me wonder about the potential of "retro" Transformers, like one that changes from a 50's-style robot into a thinly-disguised refridgerator.

Ghrankenstein

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Originally posted by Ghrankenstein@Mar 11 2004, 03:51 AM
I think that they should do a new "Soundwave" that should be an MP3 player/robot instead of a cassette player/robot.

Kine a makes me wonder about the potential of "retro" Transformers, like one that changes from a 50's-style robot into a thinly-disguised refridgerator.

Ghrankenstein
This guy has problems........... :rudolph:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts