GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the 3-row wagon companion to my new Lucerne (click). It replaces the Enclave so that Cadillac can have a luxo-Lambda all to itself.

Engine choices and features mirror my Lucerne, but with no Ultra version.

So, may I present...

Comments? :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
This is the 3-row wagon companion to my new Lucerne (click). It replaces the Enclave so that Cadillac can have a luxo-Lambda all to itself.

Engine choices and features mirror my Lucerne, but with no Ultra version.

So, may I present...

Comments? :D
I once spoke with the Plant Manager of the Mfg Facility that makes the Lucerne and DTS and asked if they could do a wagon version. He stated absolutely. I think there is a mkt for a car like this. Perhaps 20,000 per year, but the platform is paid for, and there are no full sized wagons on the market. Some folks want to drive a car, not a mini van, SUV or Crossover. The European Wagons are all we have to choose from. Give Chevy a version as the Caprice and Buick the Lucerne Estate. What would the investment be?

I think your comment is well taken. Give the Lambda to Cadillac as the New Escalade (Lambda) and also have the Escalade EXT Hybrid(Suburban). Create a Lucerne Estate and Sedan. Buick would have a wagon, and also make a Chevy version IE: Caprice.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Very nice, at first I was a little leery about taking the Enclave away from Buick, however, having a nicely sized wagon offering pretty much what the Enclave can offer does seem like a really nice idea, especially the way that you have designed it.

I like your styling, very sleek, it flows nicely. The one thing that I might suggest would be larger wheels...

-Chase

1 - 10 of 10 Posts