GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
I have a friend who told me tons abotu this... apparently years ago the guy had a plant built in the south of France to make these cars. Some of the employees they guy hired were apparently also working for the big auto companies, and they destroyed all of the equipment for building the cars. After that the inventor couldn't find any investors to open the plant up again, and certainly couldn'tt trust anyone.

It sounds crazy and unbelievable, but my friend said it was actually very well known and quite a scandal a few years back. I'll see if I can dig up any information to confirm that. I think it's a very cool idea... glad people are thinking way outside iof the box.

·
Registered
8,636 Posts
Cool idea, but you think they could make it look less ugly. Plus how much does it cost, how fast can it go, and can such an engine be used in a larger vehicle?

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
My son has a small plane with a compressed air engine. You pump it up and throw it in the air and it will go several hundred feet under ideal conditions. Great idea.

Do these cars have air bags and all the other safety features we expect? If not how much weight will that add and then what will the range be? Regardless, they have lots of possibilities.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts