GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you go about adding an aftermarket tachometer to a vehicle that didn't come with one? Once again it's with my '94 Century with the 3100. I read that you can't simply just swap the dash panel with one from a Century that had a tach.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
How do you go about adding an aftermarket tachometer to a vehicle that didn't come with one? Once again it's with my '94 Century with the 3100. I read that you can't simply just swap the dash panel with one from a Century that had a tach.

Really??? In that year range I can't see where that would matter...

IMO, I didn't think the Century had that even for an option in it's last generation...

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really??? In that year range I can't see where that would matter...

IMO, I didn't think the Century had that even for an option in it's last generation...
Well, at least on the A-body board, it can't be done on a Ciera unless you do a little wiring and change the temp and oil pressure sensors. I'm assuming it's the same for the Century but I couldn't find a clear answer...I guess I could find one cheap and try it though I'd have to deal with the odometer...seems like there's a wire SOMEWHERE to hook up a tach to

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
Well, at least on the A-body board, it can't be done on a Ciera unless you do a little wiring and change the temp and oil pressure sensors. I'm assuming it's the same for the Century but I couldn't find a clear answer...I guess I could find one cheap and try it though I'd have to deal with the odometer...seems like there's a wire SOMEWHERE to hook up a tach to
This is screaming U-pull grab the entire dash and all the little wires behind it and any kinds of sensors and such you can find for $20 job ;)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts