GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
I doubt many people will even drive this car THAT hard...

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Well, I've test driven both a TL and a GP and I didn't notice a difference. Then again, I didn't drive it very hard. Still, I doubt that most people accelerate harshly and most can live with torque steer (look at the TL sales numbers).

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Originally posted by mbaluch8@Apr 24 2004, 10:33 PM
Consumer reports claims that the TL is basically the best car in its class and the grand prix is rated near the bottom.
I think they put it near the bottom because the TL had a better interior and better features....

Why are they comparing the two anyways!?! TL is a luxury car and GP is not.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Originally posted by bigals87z28+Apr 28 2004, 10:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigals87z28 @ Apr 28 2004, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-geronimo66@Apr 26 2004, 04:44 PM
I'll wait and see what the new Legacy turbo does when it gets here.  Heck IMHO the bang for the buck in sedans goes to the slightly smaller, EVO, WRX, and STi.  Yea I know the huge wings, but they can be deleted, and the EVO's taillights can be changed.  Every one of those cars will severly out performe the Pontiac and Acura, and 2 of the three have great interiors.

I would expect that the new Legacy should do rather well, as it is already winning awards in Japan.
If you want bang for the buck, SRT4 owns that market right now. 20k, and you have a 230(more like 270) hp turbo 4, and thats just stock. SRT4's can dust your average WRX, and with free mods like a t-bleeder mod and other stuff, can run with the Evo and STi. Thats free mods. [/b][/quote]
:rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.