GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
That's too bad to hear the writer describe the new Acura TL. I'm not a huge fan of the exterior styling, but I love the interior. I also love all the neat little gadgets that are available on the car. 270 hp can't hurt either. Front wheel drive wouldn't bother me one bit. I could live with it.

I've spent many hours thinking about the TL as my next new car, but it will have to compete against a lot of of other worthy competitors as well. I've got a few years yet, but I must admit I am somewhat taken by the TL. The new RL looks better and should perform even better, but it will be far from my price range.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Speaking of Grand Prixs, I think GM did a great job updating this car. I see a lot of new 2004 Grand Prixs all over the place around here. The look is getting better and better, but I'm not sold on it yet. At least people are buying them. From my experience with my brother's 2001 Grand Prix GT coupe, the Grand Prix is a great buy. It's just that GM still let's the car down at times.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Originally posted by johnd89@Apr 24 2004, 06:05 AM
I would chose the reliable 3.8 anytime...
That's one of the main reasons why my brother picked up a used 2001 Grand Prix. Our family is just tired of working on engines and he needed something durable and reliable. The 3.8 came highly recommended.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.