GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Originally posted by AJR@Apr 24 2004, 05:45 AM
Speaking of Grand Prixs, I think GM did a great job updating this car. I see a lot of new 2004 Grand Prixs all over the place around here. The look is getting better and better, but I'm not sold on it yet. At least people are buying them. From my experience with my brother's 2001 Grand Prix GT coupe, the Grand Prix is a great buy. It's just that GM still let's the car down at times.
The '04 GP's exterior look is reasonably good although it tries a little too hard to look sporty and still retains a bit of the dreaded Pontiac boy-racerness. They need to fix a few things like the awful-looking tacked-on exhaust tips that on every GP I saw on a dealer's lot were already corroded and dull. It's the interior where GM really dropped the ball. If they spent a few hundred bucks upgrading design and materials it would have gotten more consideration from me. As it is, the black plastic on the dash, the door panels and the original Uglycloth (TM Regd.) base upholstery turned me off the car the moment I saw it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.