GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally I am back after a long time, after sending the culprit to jail for his brutal act.

it was time to pay my tribute to my sister by buying a cute-looking, retro styled small car thats different in the street.

yes, my parents were looking to replace their sonata with the Audi A4 (after some hard hitting by me after getting fed-up of that Hyundai POS, covered 1,75,000 km), but I wanted them to get something straight from our heart, not from head....

and i was lucky the next day, fiat launched the 500 in India and i was the first one to convince my parents to buy it for themselves.

cute, chic-retro looks, a stonker of a multijet diesel, employee pricing for me, (being a Tata employee)...what else could I want??????

all of us are happy with this decision...Again, to my sister...i love u and u will always be by my side, my greatest asset, in the form of the new 500.

enjoy the pics from the new tata-Fiat showroom In Delhi!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my parents will take the delivery tomorrow morning at 10 AM once the car is registered. Once again, thanks to Tata motors for the discount given to my parents an Fiat India for bringing such a cute marvel to India.

Specs:

list price of the confiuered car: Rs. 14, 82, 500
price after all the taxes paid: Rs. 15, 48, 500
price after employee benefit : Rs. 9, 77, 000

1248 cc multijet common-rail diesel
5-speed manual
white
semi-glass fixed roof
15-inch alloy wheels
75 [email protected] rpm
20.2 kg-m [email protected] rpm
dual-zone automatic climate control
ABS, BAS, 7 airbags
blue and me hands-free bluetooth system
white dashboard and dials
luxorious fabric upholstry
CD/MP3/WMA receiver with 6-speakers and i-pod aux-in and USB port

·
Banned
8,969 Posts
Glad to have you back indica. I could not imagine the pain your family has been through, but it is encouraging to see you "healing". Hope you all enjoy the new vehicle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts