GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was perusing the Cadillac site today when I noticed that the CTS used for the Interior pictures seems to have grown something. It has an automatic transmission but it has a CLUTCH pedal, and last time I checked one has not required a clutch in an automatic since Chrysler's Prestomatic of the early 50's. Someone at the website messed up:lmao:

·
Registered
9,751 Posts
Is it... is it hidden? Because I just checked the Cadillac website and I saw a brake pedal, an accelerator pedal, and a "dead" pedal. No clutch in any of the interior shots.

Am I missing something?

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
Repeat after me:

"Parking brake"

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
oops sorry. :eek: Guess I was looking to hard at the picture.

On a second look of the final picture the (straight on one with all the annoying words) The brake pedal appears thin and in the image it appears that the gas is to far over. So, I thought it was the brake and I do not see a parking brake in the picture.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Let us know when you see big foot, Astra.:D lol

Just giving you a hard time, on a brighter side you probably upped Caddys visitor count.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here's what the brake pedal looks like on an automatic CTS:

The gas pedal is hidden in the darkness, therefore you are looking at the clutch and brake.
Remember, GM has done this before.;)
Thank you I knew someone was playing in photoshop again.
This brings up the question why did they need to photoshop a car that they build?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.