GM Inside News Forum banner

A Sharper Cutlass

795 Views 18 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  toronadoGT
Wow, how long has it been since I've posted a new sketch? :eek:

Sorry for the errors that you may spot in my sketch, I have to dust some cobwebs out.

See less See more
1 - 3 of 19 Posts
Very Nice

I love how long and low the car is, and the line that runs from the headlight right on through the door; graceful and flowing comes to mind.

The front is a little pointy for my taste, reminiscent of the Camaro... but it isn't my drawing and not my vision.

Still fantastic though.

-Chase
Are you a 5th grader? By the way, Olds is out of business. FYI
Dude... What is you problem? Do you have any clue how difficult it is to actually create and illustrate a design? This is also the last place you should be asking anybody if they are aware that Oldsmobiles are no longer being produced...

Have you ever heard of a design exercise? How about honing your skills by being able to pick up on certain design cues used on a brand, be it extinct or not?

Why don't you start posting drawings of your own.

-Chase
What would it look like as...hmmm a camper? Trying to add my pictures, but unsuccessfully....
Go to photobucket, open an account, upload your pictures, and then post the link in a thread of your own. Can't wait to see what you have to back up your statements.

-Chase
1 - 3 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.