GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Well, I think whatever big sedan Caddy has for its flag ship, it will look like the sixteen. Remember all the concepts caddy had? the Evoc and Imaj and all of thoes? they turned out to be the CTS, XLR and SRX. The Cien was something to celebrate caddy's 100th birthday (cien=100). I dont think Caddy should make a supercar, but maybe down the road? Caddy should first get the basic sedans out, then add a coupe. I think the upcoming sigma lite chassis would be a great start. It would be shard by Chevy and Pontiac's 2 door sports cars. I mean, the chevy and pontiac will both be able to hold the gen IV small blocks, so a CTC-V would be very easy to do. I think it would be a great move for caddy. I can see how caddy hard liners might not like sharing a chassis with the likes of muscle cars, but they have no problem sharing the GMT800 and Vette chassis? Either way, I would think that would be the best way to make a 2dr coupe for caddy.

Oh yeah, and I called it, I said that the 7 series compeditor would be teh DTS!! Who said they were gunna keep the DTS as a FWD sedan to appease the old buyers? DTS should start getting longer. What chassis are they gunna put the DTS on? How many cars is Caddy gunna pump out off the Sigma chassis?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.