GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The car from the original picture was yellow; you may have seen it. The angle is what really caught my attention and inspired me to draw it because it gives more detail to the tire, rim, brake, and side vent than a standard profile or 3/4 view. Tell me what you think!:D

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Great drawing!! Awesome job! And cool angle! :-D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the compliments
rmodys said:
That's really really good. What's up with the letters everywhere in the drawing though?
i think the letters came from something that i was writing on tope of the drawing before it was shaded, making indentions in the paper where the pencil wouldn't go? idk, it kinda bothered me when i was finished...

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
camaroman22 said:
VERY nice, at first i though it might've been the picture with some filters. how do you do the shadings in your drawings?
thanks. I have about a dozen different drawing pencils, each a different hardness that produces a different shade. My drawings have really improved since i started using these pencils - that and patience

·
Registered
9,751 Posts
freebird4x4 said:
Thanks for the complimentsi think the letters came from something that i was writing on tope of the drawing before it was shaded, making indentions in the paper where the pencil wouldn't go? idk, it kinda bothered me when i was finished...
Oh, it doesn't take away from the picture though. Keep them coming.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
hey everyone the human Xerox copy machine:doh:
really nice job talent %100

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
freebird4x4 said:
thanks. I have about a dozen different drawing pencils, each a different hardness that produces a different shade. My drawings have really improved since i started using these pencils - that and patience
I have a couple of boxes of them. I'm in studio and art. It helps alot with shading and perspective, ect. I just wish I had the time to pull somethin like this off.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts