GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Originally posted by jgast18+May 28 2004, 06:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jgast18 @ May 28 2004, 06:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-johnd89@May 28 2004, 05:06 AM

some cars, like the m3 only have a manual gearbox... If it would had an automatic they would have probably sold another one or two, that's all...

I'm not discussing their choice of offering only the manual, I'm just saying that you sound like a person who simply dosen't need the cts-v, but a regular cts!

To prove me wrong, just tell me why exactly do you need 400hp in a cts, let alone 600. Also, why the 255hp are insuficient for you?
The M3 offers the SMG (sequential manual transmission). It is basically a 6 speed with no clutch. It will also be offered on the new M5. M3's havent been manual only since 1995.

Why do you care what my automotive needs/wants are? I have nothing to prove to an absolute stranger on a message board.

Plain and simple: the faster they offer an automatic or semi-automatic transmission in the V Series the faster these cars will catch on in the Luxo-Performance segment.

Then again that is just my OPINION. [/b][/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I have to tell you something: Cadillac doesn't have to offer an automatic in this car to sell them. All of the are sold and will be sold to folks who took the time to learn how to drive a stick. I could just imagine what would happen to automatic drivers if automotive companies stopped making an automatic transmission?

In my OPINION, if you really wanted a CTS-V, you would take the time to learn how to drive a manual or go and get an automatic.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.