Super Moderator
14,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Reactions: guionM

·
Super Moderator
14,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's up to 21 signatures in just a few minutes. 1,000 is the goal.

·
Premium Member
36,290 Posts
This will have the approximate effectiveness of writing POTUS and expecting your big tax cut to go into effect next month.:confused:

·
Super Moderator
14,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Forgive me for being negative, but it'll take more than 1000 sigs for this to even reach her desk, let alone her interest

I don't think getting 1,000 sigs is going to be a problem. It's around 100 and it's only been up less than a couple of hours.

·
Super Moderator
14,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This will have the approximate effectiveness of writing POTUS and expecting your big tax cut to go into effect next month.:confused:
No doubt.

But since this is getting some publicity, a GM spokesperson will eventually have to respond with some pre-canned statement. Then we can start a thread on that, too. :)

·
Premium Member
36,290 Posts
I'd sign, but I'm not sure my penmanship (penpersonfloatingcraft, for the terminally PC) is up to snuff.

·
Premium Member
36,290 Posts
No doubt.

But since this is getting some publicity, a GM spokesperson will eventually have to respond with some pre-canned statement. Then we can start a thread on that, too. :)
So if I start a petition to her regarding hiring a GM PR Czar, perhaps a GM spokesperson will eventually respond with a canned, inane statement too?

Voila! Another thread! Hey, I like this! :drive:

·
Super Moderator
14,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So if I start a petition to her regarding hiring a GM PR Czar, perhaps a GM spokesperson will eventually respond with a canned, inane statement too?

Voila! Another thread! Hey, I like this! :drive:
See? Now you're gettin' it!

·
Super Moderator
14,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think there should also be a fund setup so that when the petition is done, the 6yo can be sent to Detroit to deliver it in person to Mary Barra - With cameras rolling. :)
Oooo, I like it!

1 - 20 of 169 Posts