GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all those saying we shouldn't try to get any Holdens over here, this isn't for you. If you don't want an AWD V8 Sport Wagon, this is not for you.

This is for MEEEEE!!!! AAHHHH HAHAHAHAHA! :woot2: And idiot, ignorant(because we want AWD), syk m'r f'rs who think a [email protected]$$ V8 powered AWD vehicle(even a wagon) would be the end all, be all of vehicular transportation. (please excuse the enthusiasm)

All images care of Holden...Drive on.

Not enough, want more? ->Holden Adventura

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
I would be happy with that in the U.S. Maybe when this model gets updated again, they'll start building them over here as well.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I never have considered myself a wagon fan, but that thing is NICE! I wonder what brand they would re-badge it as?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think the design would lend itself well to almost any plate, even Caddy. But I would say..Pontiac? I don't know. It isn't cheap or light, of course. Maybe Caddy would be best.

I don't understand why they wouldn't just call it a Holden and get on with it. It looks good as it is.

By the way it is Adventra, not advetura as I put in the heading. It just seemed it should be the other way. Dang Aussie's! :D

·
Registered
651 Posts
Shouldn't this have been the Buick Terreza?? Sure looks like it would work a lot better for them and it looks 100000x better then a rebadged montana. Plus this thing actually has a touch of class for that "just below luxary brand" that Buick portrays.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
wheels on that first pic look like a ford f150's rims? Anyone notice that more and more trucks/suv's are going with that design?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Originally posted by sykboy@Dec 5 2003, 08:02 PM
I think the design would lend itself well to almost any plate, even Caddy. But I would say..Pontiac? I don't know. It isn't cheap or light, of course. Maybe Caddy would be best.

I don't understand why they wouldn't just call it a Holden and get on with it. It looks good as it is.

By the way it is Adventra, not advetura as I put in the heading. It just seemed it should be the other way. Dang Aussie's! :D
No rebadges as Caddy's!!!!!!

:( :eek: :unsure:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by cyboexpo2002+Feb 9 2004, 06:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cyboexpo2002 @ Feb 9 2004, 06:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sykboy@Dec 5 2003, 08:02 PM
I think the design would lend itself well to almost any plate, even Caddy.  But I would say..Pontiac?  I don't know.  It isn't cheap or light, of course.  Maybe Caddy would be best.

I don't understand why they wouldn't just call it a Holden and get on with it.  It looks good as it is.

By the way it is Adventra, not advetura as I put in the heading. It just seemed it should be the other way.  Dang Aussie's! :D
No rebadges as Caddy's!!!!!!

:( :eek: :unsure: [/b][/quote]
I agree that this shouldn't be a Caddy simply because the SRX exists. :D Too similar in mission.

I guess the GTO set a precident to make this a Poncho.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Aside from the fact that GM has way too many brands already, why don't they just import Holden cars as Holdens?

Wish we had some of those Aussie cars up here in Canada.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I like it,but there's too much Opel in that Holden
Powervette, there is nothing wrong with opel and this holden shares next to nothing with opel. HOLDENS HAVE EVOLVED and have branched one way while opel have gone another totally different way. Might as well say that your vette has too much opel.

People give it up with the OPEL design stuff. In the near future most GM cars might have too much Holden, not the other way around.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts