GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow at this time I will be handed in the keys to the G6er.:( It's going to feel weird not driving a Pontiac or owning one since I have been driving them since 1999: I'm becoming a Chevy Girl for the first time in my life. I hope the Camaro treats me as nice as my Pontiacs did;)

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Too bad more on this site aren't like you. Can't wait to see some pics.

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
Congrats on the Camaro! I will more than likely be a GM owner again. I went Pontiac this year for the G8 GT before it went away. Hopefully a roomy car with RWD/AWD will be in my future again too.

·
Premium Member
35,873 Posts
No worries! Just get some Poncho tags, you're in bidness. :)

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
See marinerbc, he can prepare you for the needed requiems!

You'll be fine...the Camaro is a GM and at least in the same family!
:lmao:

All they need to do is build something for ME, and I'll be happy, Sonoma.

I am too young for a Buick.
I don't do pickup trucks.
Cadillacs are outside my price range.
Chevs are the enemy to Pontiac guys like me.

So how can it be done? ;)

Best of luck with your Camaro, Stacy. :clap:

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
I am too young for a Buick. [No you're not. Have you been in one? I want a LaCrosse BAD! I sat in one today. I'm 27. -Uzzy]
I don't do pickup trucks. [That's what I said, until I got one. I'm on my third now. -Uzzy]
Cadillacs are outside my price range. [Mine too :( -Uzzy]
Chevs are the enemy to Pontiac guys like me. [Only because you say they are. I've never seen the Pontiac loyal's hatred for Chevy until the few threads on here where it runs rampant. And I'm around die hard car guys and gear heads all the time. I'm one myself. It's always GM vs. Ford vs. Mopar. I've never seen a Pontiac guy hating on Chevys or vice-versa. -Uzzy]
Stacy, we're going to need some pics, STAT!
[:pics:]

·
Registered
11,215 Posts

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
Dear Uzzy:

I is way younger than you. And I know what "Lacrosse" means in French, being from Ottawa, and we don't do that in public where I come from (pun intended.)

I don't do trucks. Did one, never again. A GMC, by the way.

Cadillacs don't like my wallet.

I would buy a ***** before a Chev. When I was a kid, we Ponnyack people did NOT do Chevs, and I still don't.

SO there. :p:

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
Even my father who had nearly 20 Pontiacs from the 60's to the 90's has a Chevy today!

Anyways, I guess I need an AARP card with my 2 Buicks, which I'm very proud to have!;)
Ok.. so you want me to forgive them...AGAIN...right?

If it were anyone but you, I'd say no right away, ya know. :D

·
Registered
885 Posts
Tomorrow at this time I will be handed in the keys to the G6er.:( It's going to feel weird not driving a Pontiac or owning one since I have been driving them since 1999: I'm becoming a Chevy Girl for the first time in my life. I hope the Camaro treats me as nice as my Pontiacs did;)
Congrats on your Beechin' Camaro!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts