GM Inside News Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
If anybody is interested the next generation Ford Focus refresh, got absolutely no interest at all in it myself here are the latest renderings, but somebody else may love it.

I'm a car guy. Not an SUV guy. I hate current market trend where everybody is buying white/gray/silver/black compact SUV.

So thanks for the pictures of the Focus.

·
Premium Member
11,339 Posts
Yeah, and too bad us folks here across the pond can't have it.
Originally, the Fields plan was to import Focus from China but Hackett soon realised that was political dynamite and dropped the whole thing as importing from Spain was considered uneconomical. It just shows how good plans at the time get blown off course by other factors.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Less than one hour till the reveal.
18:00 AEDT.
𝗝𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝘂𝘀 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗼𝗻 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗧𝘂𝗯𝗲 @

Reactions: mbukukanyau

·
Premium Member
35,133 Posts
Saw it, I think safe for the Big screen, it doesn’t Wow me. Hopefully Simcoe has something more interesting for us.

if it brings diesel to the USA, hopefully, the Colorado will keep its Diesel.

it’s got a manual.. very nice

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Saw it, I think safe for the Big screen, it doesn’t Wow me. Hopefully Simcoe has something more interesting for us.

if it brings diesel to the USA, hopefully, the Colorado will keep its Diesel.

it’s got a manual.. very nice
I think it looks much better than the bland current Ranger, and the interior is a clear upgrade. That said, none of the mid-size pickups wow me beyond their performance variants and hopefully the Raptor comes to NA with this next gen Ranger.

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD
13,436 Posts
It brings the new Maverick to look somewhat better because the Ranger and it now have similar looking front ends. I do like the improvement of the interior and the styling of the exterior, more trucky and not so much SUV like softness.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts