GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a new Escalade Prem Lux and the grid lines for reverse are missing and there’s an hour glass that won’t disappear. There’s Youtube videos with the same complaint. Took it the dealership and there’s a bulletin that they are working on it. How long does it take to just add them in. All the ones with the trailering packages have them so why is it taking so long? Very annoying to pay so much for a vehicle and it’s still missing this!

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is there any update on that issue?
No still no fix! We’re on the Cadillac Forum and there’s a ton of us complaining about it. I have a a request in for a fix but that’s been in since September . They sure worked on the recall quickly for the DRL’s but nothing for this. So stupid of GM to not fix this quickly.
Font Rectangle Material property Music Parallel

· Registered
1 Posts
Just purchased a new Escalade Prem Lux and the grid lines for reverse are missing and there’s an hour glass that won’t disappear. There’s Youtube videos with the same complaint. Took it the dealership and there’s a bulletin that they are working on it. How long does it take to just add them in. All the ones with the trailering packages have them so why is it taking so long? Very annoying to pay so much for a vehicle and it’s still missing this!
Just purchased a new Escalade Prem Lux and the grid lines for reverse are missing and there’s an hour glass that won’t disappear. There’s Youtube videos with the same complaint. Took it the dealership and there’s a bulletin that they are working on iHow long does it take to just add them in. All the ones with the trailering packages have them so why is it taking so long? Very annoying to pay so much for a vehicle and it’s still missing this!
[/QU
No still no fix! We’re on the Cadillac Forum and there’s a ton of us complaining about it. I have a a request in for a fix but that’s been in since September . They sure worked on the recall quickly for the DRL’s but nothing for this. So stupid of GM to not fix this quickly. View attachment 68657
Hello, is your car fix already the issue?

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello, is your car fix already the issue?
Nothing yet. I’m on the Cadillac Forum and one person said his dealer got it to work but had to replace several processing components for cameras. Don’t know how true it is but it seems extreme for something they could just program. Especially since they were quick fixing the damn recall for the DRL’s so fast. I have one of the very first 23’s and it hasn’t worked since I bought it. It’s very frustrating.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts