GM Inside News Forum banner

2022 Tahoe Delay

8K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  Bdjohnson11 
#1 ·
Hello all, new to the group but I have seen a lot of you have the same question… I ordered a 2022 Chevrolet Tahoe LT on 9/4/21. Truck was produced on 10/6 and delivered to the rail yard for transport on 10/8. Truck arrived Ft. Wayne Indiana about an hour and 30 mins from my home. Truck was due to be delivered on 11/6. From that date, I have been pushed back each week until the week of Christmas where it went from 4800 awaiting carrier to delayed with no ETA. At this point I can’t get an explanation of why a completed truck at a distribution lot can’t get delivered. To add to the anger, delearship says they contacted the rep to get the truck released and was told no. Can anyone help me understand this?

#3 ·
Try posting your order number at the Chevy Order Tracking thread:

Linton might be able to give you some info...I can't speak for him of course.

#10 ·
Welcome! As far as your vehicle goes, I wish I had something to share that would help. Good luck and don’t mind me. I’ll just be in the background reading and watching how this all ends. GM’s customer relations team should be reaching out to YOU on a regular basis - NOT the other way around. I’m frustrated for you.

#14 ·
we ordered at RST suburban with luxury package 1/25/21 they would never build it because of the luxury pack. a premier popped up on facebook from our selling dealer. we jumped on it. it was built 7/22 and was in our driveway 8/04. we were floored by that delivery speed. But our big disappointment is obviously no start stop. i know most people complain about it but our city mileage is only 11. 22 on the hwy or more depending on speed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.