GM Inside News Forum banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
21,093 Posts
"Maybe it looks better in person" Isn't that what we say when GM swings and misses?

The grille seems a bit much, but that's been Lexus' thing lately.

·
Premium Member
34,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
For me, the only SUV this size I would consider is probably the GMC AT4 with the 3.0 liter diesel if its my own daily driver.

·
Registered
44,286 Posts
"Maybe it looks better in person" Isn't that what we say when GM swings and misses?

The grille seems a bit much, but that's been Lexus' thing lately.

The alternate grille looks better. But this one designed with a felt tip marker is not compelling.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Just when they started taming the front ends and making better looking cars they revert back and double down.

Hopefully Acura doesn’t follow suit and revert back to their garish front ends.
I wasn't aware they started taming the front ends.

·
Registered
167 Posts
D-pillars are huges. Outward visibility must be terrible. The irony : it's based on the Land Cruiser, a real offroader used around the world and most owners will be suburbanites that never use one tenth of it's capacity.

·
Premium Member
34,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
D-pillars are huges. Outward visibility must be terrible. The irony : it's based on the Land Cruiser, a real offroader used around the world and most owners will be suburbanites that never use one tenth of it's capacity.
Most landcruisers sold are basic, do not come with diff locks, not even a G80 like your basic 2WD Chevrolet truck.

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Wow.. That's seriously ugly.. That's hit with an ugly stick ugly.. That's face caught on fire and put out with an axe ugly..

What the hell is the matter with designers and stylists lately? Modern vehicles have very little in the way of style, beyond a handful of exotics.

·
Premium Member
34,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Wow.. That's seriously ugly.. That's hit with an ugly stick ugly.. That's face caught on fire and put out with an axe ugly..

What the hell is the matter with designers and stylists lately? Modern vehicles have very little in the way of style, beyond a handful of exotics.
Its a box with a face

·
Registered
18,913 Posts
Some of us lead very protected lives. It is not "More cow bells!", it is "More cowbell!" from one of the most iconic Saturday Night Live skits in history:

That clip never gets old! Funny as a hell, just the right length and well done. If they came up with that skit today they'd make it twice as long and I'd be bored by the end.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts