GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ford needs a regular cab long bed version of the Ranger, GM needs to make a regular cab long bed version of the Colorado too.
Agreed, without that small window in the back. However, Chevrolet also needs a LUV shortbed regular cab.

The truth is though, the Emperor, Hilux has been caught naked, by a Ranger, no less.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I like what they did with the rear side-steps. I love that GM innovation, but I prefer Ford's implementation, keeping the bumper fully intact instead of carving big chunks out of the corner which are common impact points.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Gotta say l am liking the Ranger photo now apologise for giving JDP a heart attack, it's looking much much better in the u-tube video, than some of spy shots and renderings posted on here.

15,000 have already bought the Ranger in the UK in 2021 the No1 best selling pick-up, it the third best selling commercial in the UK behind the Transit/Sprinter. Ford's Ranger outsold the Fiesta/Mondeo and many other Ford model in Europe in September in Europe, is Europes best selling pick-up. It under cuts the Toyota Hilux which is great news

VW will be supplied v6 3.0L sounds great but it will attract massive taxes sales will be pretty close to zero with $9.31 per diesel prices, ouch! Will do better in the Middle East or Australia, will be taxed of the streets of the European Union is a an tax magnet, the 2.0L diesel will be where all the sales are..

VW's permanent AWD on the Ranger 3.0 diesel model sounds fantastic, 10 speed transmission wow that a lot of cogs to change though. Ford of Europe have promised a hybrid by 2024 when all of its model line-up will have an an electric offering, an electric version would have been better just about every company in Europe has changing to EV trucks written into their company sustainability.

Love the workbench very handy cargo separators, 💙 pick ups they are so practical.

400 watt inverter for the power tools awesome.

Sadly Greta won't be drooling for a 3.0L Ranger diesel, but l will. F-150 lighting would have been better but the front lighting on the front are something only designers Mum would love, Ford stole GMC more subtle front light design on the Ranger, shame on you Ford.

Car Vehicle Tire Grille Wheel

Please Please GM don't copy those horrible F-150 lighting lights on your electric trucks keep them subtle

Ford built tough, the global Ranger has the best NCAP rated crash protection rated in Europe, just another little added bonus, am l right in saying it's Aussie designed Made in South Africa sadly where that new mutant Omicron covid variant has broken out being transmitted by aircraft its already in Australia, Europe & UK as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,445 Posts
This is a crossbar...

this is a crossbar...

this is a crossbar...

this is a crossbar...

and this is a crossbar...

Claiming this is a crossbar is the desperate attempt of a habitual agitator to start an argument...

Awww what's the matter dustball478? Did you ever get that thing started...I mean, it's been like what the 2nd Regan Administration since your namesake actually ran. They're not copying a goddamn thing from GM....they scaled down the F150s front...that is all...nothing more, nothing less.

You're acting as if they were sitting in a room going, "man we're outselling GM, but I feel like we need to copy them...how about we throw a crossbar on the front to give our trucks a little bit of that 2nd place magic."

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Awww what's the matter dustball478? Did you ever get that thing started...I mean, it's been like what the 2nd Regan Administration since your namesake actually ran. They're not copying a goddamn thing from GM....they scaled down the F150s front...that is all...nothing more, nothing less.

You're acting as if they were sitting in a room going, "man we're outselling GM, but I feel like we need to copy them...how about we throw a crossbar on the front to give our trucks a little bit of that 2nd place magic."
Wow you were pent up. You've been waiting months to word vomit on me. Good to know I'm still living rent free in your head beta. I'm no doctor but based on your behavior you might want to have your estrogen levels checked, I think you're running rich madam.

What happened to Ford's three-column grilles? Either you're playing stupid or you are monumentally ignorant to claim crossbar grilles are not an ubiquitous Chevy design trait on everything from cars to vans but specifically on their trucks/SUVs since the 1980s. And thanks for making my point dummy... yeah F-150 is doing the crossbar now and Ranger 'copied F-150'.

·
Registered
5,445 Posts
Wow you were pent up. You've been waiting months to word vomit on me. Good to know I'm still living rent free in your head beta. I'm no doctor but based on your behavior you might want to have your estrogen levels checked, I think you're running rich madam.

What happened to Ford's three-column grilles? Either you're playing stupid or you are monumentally ignorant to claim crossbar grilles are not an ubiquitous Chevy design trait on everything from cars to vans but specifically on their trucks/SUVs since the 1980s. And thanks for making my point dummy... yeah F-150 is doing the crossbar now and Ranger 'copied F-150'.
you're not living rent free in my head...far from it. I think I'd jump from a building if my life ever got to the point where I couldn't afford to get a 30 year old minitruck to start. I tell you what, If I'm ever on the west coast for work again and I need a Uber...or was it a Lyft in your Sonata, I'll give you a shout. I'll drop a little extra in your tip jar to jumpstart the "gotta get the dustbunny rollin again" fund to help you out. Would that work for you?

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
you're not living rent free in my head...far from it. I think I'd jump from a building if my life ever got to the point where I couldn't afford to get a 30 year old minitruck to start. I tell you what, If I'm ever on the west coast for work again and I need a Uber...or was it a Lyft in your Sonata, I'll give you a shout. I'll drop a little extra in your tip jar to jumpstart the "gotta get the dustbunny rollin again" fund to help you out. Would that work for you?
I hurt you worse than I thought. You remind me of an ex that spent all of her spare time and energy making sure I knew she did not care or think about me. Now stop fantasizing about my truck and meeting me (weird), it's not going to happen beta. You've got your pimped Magnum, be happy.

·
Registered
5,445 Posts
I hurt you worse than I thought. You remind me of an ex that spent all of her spare time and energy making sure I knew she did not care or think about me. Now stop fantasizing about my truck and meeting me (weird), it's not going to happen beta. You've got your pimped Magnum, be happy.
It's that really the best you can do? I literally just crapped on your whole life and that's really all you got? "A pimped Magnum" color me disappointed

1 - 20 of 28 Posts