GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)

Here Are the Best Green Cars in U.S. News Rankings
Numerous automakers are rolling out their plans for the electrification of their lineups over the coming decades, and even today many of the newest cars to hit the market offer some level of hybridization or fully electric propulsion. With so many to choose from and demand heating up, the quality of these cars is better than ever. For Earth Day this year, a time to celebrate progress in sustainability and focus on future efforts in the fight against climate change, we are highlighting the best hybrid and electric vehicles that can reduce drivers’ carbon footprint.

If you’re thinking about looking for a new environmentally-friendly vehicle this Earth Day, this slideshow is a great place to start your search. Not only do these cars and SUVs reduce emissions, but they also offer the performance, practicality, and tech features that many drivers look for.

Read on to see the best hybrid, plug-in hybrid, and electric vehicles of 2021.

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD
12,348 Posts
Wow, the Bolt is number one. I kind of figured the best hybrid SUV would be the Ford Escape even with the provided cover image ;)

·
Premium Member
34,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, the Bolt is number one. I kind of figured the best hybrid SUV would be the Ford Escape even with the provided cover image ;)
The Bolt is tremendous value for the Range one gets. With the new Bolt EUV and expanded Production capacity, Chevrolet is going to sell a lot of them. Hopefully, they are priced in a way they can be profitable not to be loss leaders. Knowing Mother Barra, they are probably priced for profit.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Glad to see this.

There will come a time when taking 30 minutes to add 100 miles range at a public charging station will be so lame. I can't wait.

Reactions: BlackGTP

·
Registered
20,528 Posts
Glad to see this.

There will come a time when taking 30 minutes to add 100 miles range at a public charging station will be so lame. I can't wait.
About 2 1/2 gallons in our Cruze would get me 100 miles, it would take longer to get off and on the expressway than the "recharge" time.

The bigger question; "how much will it cost?"

Reactions: eklauss and CJH

·
Premium Member
35,772 Posts
About 2 1/2 gallons in our Cruze would get me 100 miles, it would take longer to get off and on the expressway than the "recharge" time.

The bigger question; "how much will it cost?"
You keep talking like a dadblamed NONBELIEVER and by golly, you'll be in big trouble, mister! Just you wait! 🙈

·
Registered
3,611 Posts

Don't like any of them bests personally, pleased to see GM's Bolt came out tops as best EV though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Barmouth contains an excellent choice of holiday cottages ideal for a romantic break and a good selection of larger family cottages perfect for groups of up to 4 or 6 people. Plenty are also dog friendly with enclosed gardens and great walks nearby. There is also a good choice of hotels in Barmouth including some offering panoramic views over Cardigan Bay and luxury rooms ideal for a romantic stay. Barmouth also offers a range of B&Bs with many set in large grounds and offering evening meals and a great choice of breakfasts. Book online through iknow for exclusive special offers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts