GM Inside News Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I recognize all of the other gauge symbologies but what does the symbol with the 195ºF mean - turbo temp?
I think trans temp. It looks like a gear symbol. The water temp is the 210 at the lower left, oil temp is the 186 in the upper left. Tran temp is a pretty common thing to show.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I saw a Rift CT5V at the dealer, but it was cloudy.
It looks like a very light beige, kinda like the old White Diamond.
Seems more like a luxury car color than a V only color.

·
Registered
20,210 Posts
So I've been poking around looking at CT5's off and on, had to dig this thread back up; discounts on a 2020, combined with my GM Discount, and GM Card Earning; I could get most of these under $40K and a few for about $38K OTD......

:unsure: I'm probably dreaming, wife would probably have me dreaming in it every-night, as I'm sleeping in it......

·
Registered
18,188 Posts
So I've been poking around looking at CT5's off and on, had to dig this thread back up; discounts on a 2020, combined with my GM Discount, and GM Card Earning; I could get most of these under $40K and a few for about $38K OTD......

:unsure: I'm probably dreaming, wife would probably have me dreaming in it every-night, as I'm sleeping in it......

View attachment 63256
CT5 in person looks so good. It's probably my favorite sedan right now. You really can't beat those prices either. $38k??!?!

·
Registered
16,934 Posts

View attachment 63256
Just do what I did with my ATS... I took my Malibu in for an oil change. Two or so hours later I get a text from my wife asking me what is taking so long, that is when I told her I bought a Caddillac :D :D :D

However, we have a pretty unique financial setup in our marriage, we basically keep our finances seperate so no real worries about having to sleep in the car for me :) Though if I showed up in a $100k CT5V Blackwing that might me a different story.

·
Registered
20,210 Posts
CT5 in person looks so good. It's probably my favorite sedan right now. You really can't beat those prices either. $38k??!?!
Just do what I did with my ATS... I took my Malibu in for an oil change. Two or so hours later I get a text from my wife asking me what is taking so long, that is when I told her I bought a Cadillac :D :D :D

However, we have a pretty unique financial setup in our marriage, we basically keep our finances separate so no real worries about having to sleep in the car for me :) Though if I showed up in a $100k CT5V Blackwing that might me a different story.
I confirmed yesturday that I can combine the incentives, they also have a shadow gray one (Luxury) with more options, that is a demo, so they are discounting that one an extra $1,500 which would make it ~$38.5.

The wife is still not interested in it at all, still may just buy-out the Rogue, but we did test drive an AWD Blazer 2LT, $298/month cheapest thing out there, the biggest hang-up, is no front sensors or forward camera, and my wife being 4'11" and that big front end, makes it a tough-sell. You have to go 3LT with technology package, increases price to $350+..........

·
Registered
Current ride: 2015 Sonic sedan 1.8L/5sp
2,162 Posts
I confirmed yesturday that I can combine the incentives, they also have a shadow gray one (Luxury) with more options, that is a demo, so they are discounting that one an extra $1,500 which would make it ~$38.5.

The wife is still not interested in it at all, still may just buy-out the Rogue, but we did test drive an AWD Blazer 2LT, $298/month cheapest thing out there, the biggest hang-up, is no front sensors or forward camera, and my wife being 4'11" and that big front end, makes it a tough-sell. You have to go 3LT with technology package, increases price to $350+..........
very cool!

Maybe a loaded AWD Trailblazer with Adaptive Cruise package for the wife? Even with sunroof it’s under $28K before Employee and GM Card:

2021 AWD Trailblazer

·
Registered
20,210 Posts
very cool!

Maybe a loaded AWD Trailblazer with Adaptive Cruise package for the wife? Even with sunroof it’s under $28K before Employee and GM Card:

2021 AWD Trailblazer
That is initially what got us kicking tires at the Chevy Dealer on Sunday, that sure wouldn't be too big, but it is a good bit smaller than the Rogue, not sure we wanted to go that small; does have curb-appeal in most colors.

I was trying to make use of my $1,000 GM Card Bonus, and the lease-clock has run-out on the Rogue, so I have to act REAL-soon.

Reactions: dannyg

·
Registered
Current ride: 2015 Sonic sedan 1.8L/5sp
2,162 Posts
That is initially what got us kicking tires at the Chevy Dealer on Sunday, that sure wouldn't be too big, but it is a good bit smaller than the Rogue, not sure we wanted to go that small; does have curb-appeal in most colors.

I was trying to make use of my $1,000 GM Card Bonus, and the lease-clock has run-out on the Rogue, so I have to act REAL-soon.
OK here’s my last shot, 2020 AWD XT4, Prem Lux or Sport, for $32K at Shaheen...His & Her Caddies! :):):) Have fun car hunting!

XT4 Shaheen

EDIT: Just noticed the $32K ones are FWD, the AWD is around $34k...

Reactions: Ed753

·
Registered
16,934 Posts

I'm a big fan of the front sensors, I don't think I'd buy a car without them...

That's a shame she isn't interested in the CT5, be a beautiful car to have in the garage!

·
Registered
18,188 Posts

Maybe a car for you! HAHA

The Blazer is equipped so weird it's annoying.

·
Registered
20,210 Posts
Maybe a car for you! HAHA

The Blazer is equipped so weird it's annoying.
Extremely - On a positive note, my procrastination prompted the General Manager at the Dealership to call me, he's knocking another $1,500 whichever one I pick, tempted to go all out with a RS............. I'll post a thread when (if) this story has an ending! Errr.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts