GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
3,167 Posts

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
Excellent decision to finally bring the Regal/Insignia wagon to North America. I will certainly be checking it out. Hopefully it is available in AWD.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Holden and Buick, your Commodore/Regal wagon by Opel is ready.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
I hope that this is true, but knowing GM I kinda doubt it. A GS Regal wagon could be cool!!

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Buick-GMC had it annual dealer meeting this week in Austin TX. Dealers were shown the 2018 Buick Enclave, GMC Terrain and 2018 Regal and Regal GS. Most importantly it will be available in the U.S in wagon form. I dont have any info on powertrains as of yet.
Good News!

Hopefully Buick will offer a Regal Country Tourer variant to go with the Regal Sports Tourer since it will be key for the Regal Wagon's success.

·
Registered
21,147 Posts
Dozens of people on this forum will say they want one, two or three people will buy one.
You think there will be that many?

Bravo! This is what many of us have been calling for, unique niche models for Buick.
This is true, and if they aren't going to make them here and just import everything; seems simple enough..............

It could have a "Cascada'ing" effect.

I second the motion for a GS wagon. It will be interesting to see what we really end up with. I await it with bated breath. :dro:
a niche, within a niche of a niche; so I doubt it.

Wow. For some reason, I thought the Enclave and Terrain were going to be 2017 models.
I believe both are Spring/Summer 2017, so I'd assume both are going to be 2018's.

Reactions: Joe in T.O.
1 - 20 of 114 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.