GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Maybe post this question on Camaro6.com in the ZL1 section?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I do not know for sure but since the last generation ZL1 did and I think pretty much every one of GM's recent manual transmission performance vehicles have it, I'd be surprised if it didn't. You own one, right? Does the manual mention it?

·
Premium Member
34,053 Posts
Why does the car need no lift shift if its got rev matching? Rev matching makes it sound waaaaaay cooler than than no lift...

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
A NEW member posting a question in the wrong section does not correlate with the site's demise FFS.
Actually, it does -- It's still on the news ticker for more than a day pointing to a lack of moderator involvement or care. Also, how did it even get on the news ticker if a moderator didn't put it there?

·
Super Moderator
14,194 Posts
Actually, it does -- It's still on the news ticker for more than a day pointing to a lack of moderator involvement or care. Also, how did it even get on the news ticker if a moderator didn't put it there?
Because 6th gen Camaro news goes to the ticker. Would it make you feel better if I moved it?

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
I am sorry to anyone that I offended, this was my 1st post and I will make it my last

LMAO!!! You people are MONSTERS!...Do you think that the decline of GMI has to do more with the toxic crybabies that cry foul at the drop of a hat than with the fumbling of our Autoblog overlords?.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts