GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While the car is heavily disguised, we can clearly see it features a rakish windscreen and a retractable soft top. Additional styling details are hard to make out but previous photos have shown the 2016 Camaro will have an evolutionary design that closely echoes the outgoing model.

More at link: WorldCarFans.com

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looks almost the same as my 2012 soft top when I put the winter tarp on it. The black luggage bags taped to the exterior reveal a great deal.

·
Registered
525 Posts
All I can see is the strong character line followed by a lot of negative space that then comes out to strong rocker panel with a hitch going up the rear. Also the Hood seems longer than the current gen.
This car looks similar but there is no question the proportions look better. Has a more BMWesque shoe look to it or in other words a proper rwd coupe.
This is like a pit bull squatting ready to jump out at you.

·
Super Moderator
14,201 Posts
All I can see is the strong character line followed by a lot of negative space that then comes out to strong rocker panel with a hitch going up the rear. Also the Hood seems longer than the current gen.
This car looks similar but there is no question the proportions look better. Has a more BMWesque shoe look to it or in other words a proper rwd coupe.
This is like a pit bull squatting ready to jump out at you.
Looks quite a bit more low slung than the ones captured in California last week or so.

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
2016 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible spied with a soft top
We're we expecting a Hard-top?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.