GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a 2015i Yukon Denali XL on 9/27. It's still sitting at 1100 (10/7), which appears par for the course, my question however is how long does it typically take to get to 2000. Additionally does moving from 1100 to 2000 happen on a particular day of the week, like Monday's when GM processes build requests, or can it happen at any time, any day.

I know much of this is based on production batches, dealer allocation and the like. Just trying to figure out when to and when not to both GMC customer service and my sales person.

Thanks.

·
Registered
121 Posts
1100 only means the dealer has put the order in their order bank. It does not mean it has been accepted or that the dealer even has allocation. There is no average time it takes to get to 2000 because that all depends on if the dealer has allocation.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I understand the average time aspect, but is there a particular day that orders move from 1100 to 2000? i.e. GM only processes and accepts orders on Monday morning, etc?
An order can be placed Thursday through Saturday. It will only be accepted by GM when the dealer has allocation and they earned a Denali that is been on constraint. The factory 22's have been on constraint with less than 100 available nationally.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I understand an order can be placed and preliminary accepted by GM (code 1100), but is there a particular day that GM accepts orders and moves them from 1100 to 2000? E.g. do they only accept orders on Mondays?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.