GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 Holden Cruze New face and new features for updated mode
www.caradvice.com.au

The 2015 Holden Cruze will land in showrooms on January 20 with a new front-end design and a number of extra features.

Official images and details of the 2015 Cruze come just days after CarAdvice captured spy shots of the updated Australian-made small car testing alongside a new Corsa VXR hot-hatch.

The 2015 Holden Cruze gets upper and lower grilles split by a thick, body-colour beam with a Holden badge that’s smaller than before, mirroring the face of the US-spec Cruze that was released last year.

Read more here

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Re: 2015 Holden Cruz revealed

Just leave the Chevy badge on it - I feel sorry to Rory having to adorn that.

This must be one of the cars that Mr Jacoby told us yesterday the dealers were 'thrilled' with.

I thought the JD Camira was ugly but this wins.

Reactions: BlackCB

·
Registered
3,205 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts

In all honesty, I kinda like the improvements that they made to the Cruze's face when I see it driving around. It's not ideal, but it's way better than when I saw it in NYC last year.

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts

Yep, leave a car onsale for almost 8 years unchanged and wonder why people have gone elsewhere, only to ugly it up for one final run................. GM Logic

·
Registered
182 Posts

It's one of those occasions if you can get a good deal on a 2014 go for it cause anyone who buys a 2015 model Cruze is going to get laughed at constantly
Maybe it's GM's plan to support HSV's future.............. Someone's gotta produce a better looking aftermarket body kit, why not them? lol

·
Registered
12,971 Posts

Maybe it's GM's plan to support HSV's future.............. Someone's gotta produce a better looking aftermarket body kit, why not them? lol
I would get the wife one - my problem would be driving one long distances I'm concerned for my back after driving a Korean Built Captiva which has horrid seats

I want a Ute the wife wants an SV6 but we're not sure we can afford both

1 - 20 of 146 Posts