GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gmc.com

Look at this offer on a 2015 GMC Sierra Crew Cab - That's CASH BACK from GM below - does not include a possible dealer discount (although they would be crazy not to sell these at list).

New 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Double Cab Standard Box 4-Wheel Drive SLT
Price After Black Friday Cash Back ***: $37,524

Total MSRP Before Offers $46,905
Black Friday Cash Back 1 - $9,381 Expires: 12/1/14
Price After Black Friday Cash Back *** $37,524
Expires: 12/1/14

Thread continues HERE

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
gmc.com

Look at this offer on a 2015 GMC Sierra Crew Cab - That's CASH BACK from GM below - does not include a possible dealer discount (although they would be crazy not to sell these at list).

New 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Double Cab Standard Box 4-Wheel Drive SLT
Price After Black Friday Cash Back ***: $37,524

Total MSRP Before Offers $46,905
Black Friday Cash Back 1 - $9,381 Expires: 12/1/14
Price After Black Friday Cash Back *** $37,524
Expires: 12/1/14

Thread continues HERE
And they still make profit!?
Good to know next time I go shopping..L

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
On oldest 15% of dealer inventory. They're just trying to clear out the early 2015s. Still a good deal though.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Heck of an offer for sure. There's tons of 2015s listed in this offer for my area. 2015 Sierra SLEs with Double Cab, V8, & 4WD for $34,980+TTL. 2015 Crew Cabs w/V8 & 4WD start at $36,776.

This offer will move a lot of iron.

·
Registered
525 Posts
That's about the same price as a Colorado with the Z71 package. Who'd buy the little truck at that rate?
Listen my friend the next generation of buyers do not care about size and bigger is better. We have been through a recession and have unlimited resources (Internet,Print,Google,Word of Mouth via Social Media) to make a logical and thrifty choice that fits exactly what they need. The Paradaim has shifted. Excess is not Success just stupidity. Why not buy a cheaper 9/10 scale truck with all the future tech one could want and still have cash to use it for a daily driver or jet skis/ active life-styles. GM has positioned themselves well. This will be good and get the younger crowds into the dealership meaning younger im referring to 25-32 year olds who always wanted a truck but cannot afford or need the excess of a 1500 HD capabilities... excuse a half ton. The assumption is that consumers want more and more which is not the case that want a variety of more and this truck allows it. I can buy a 36k Canyon 3.6 and still have cash to buy two dirt bikes and a jet ski for my outdoor adventures. Welcome to the next gen buyers mind. Also sustainability and materials are a huge factor in keeping America on top. We need to utilize our metals,plastics/Natural resources better and Toyota is ahead of the game with the hydrogen. GM has also perfected this so I would wait and see what GM's plan is for this tech as they may wrap it into the Volt lineup and create a sub-brand.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Z71 Colorado still works out to be cheaper.
They had one that was around 36k out the door as it was a middle of the road equipped model sticker was around mid 37's. Paid a little over 41k for a 14 double cab all terrain with a 6.2, made no sense to even think about the mid size. If they would of been optioned the same the price would of maybe been a difference of a grand or two with these sales they are having.

·
Registered
97 Posts
If you want something that is more maneuverable than the full size, gets better mileage, is a little smaller/easier to fit in the garage, but still can haul a fair amount and tow a trailer then you have the mid-size trucks. Oh, and you pocket the $5000-$6000 difference. I can definitely see where these make sense for people.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.