GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This year’s Detroit Auto Show is shaping up to be one of the largest in recent memory in terms of product reveals.

Major debuts include the new Chevy Volt, Nissan Titan, Toyota Tacoma, Cadillac CTS-V, Acura NSX, Honda FCV Concept, Hyundai Sonata Hybrid, Infiniti Q60 concept, Lexus GS-F, Audi Q7, Mercedes GLE and two new products from Buick including a crossover and a convertible. Some other reveals are still a mystery, but we expect to see a huge performance announcement from Ford, including the introduction of the Focus RS to North America, as well as a possible Raptor successor and even a new flagship sports car!
Read more about the 2015 Detroit Auto Show Preview at AutoGuide.com.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welp, Volvo has basically done exactly what I was hoping someone would do. I wanna see how well this does:

I'm not sure why, but I actually like this one. Maybe this body style just looks better with the Volvo grille/lines...?

·
Banned
6,540 Posts
Won't be much of mention at this show for Total Recall Motors. This will be interesting to see the spin about a third rate CTS-v based off a product with so many flaws. It might come down to whether the Second Generation VaporVolt can add anything beyond what we've already seen. We know the promises that are made about the vehicle have all been lies with the first generation one.

·
Registered
19,265 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD
13,499 Posts
Okay didn't Subaru do something like that Volvo sedan? Like a Legacy sedan version of the Outback? I seem to remember they did, but I'm not positive. :ponder::ponder::ponder::confused::confused::confused:
Yes they did and I thought that they were pretty cool all jacked up like that with some actual ground clearance there. I liked the Eagle back in the day and couldn't bring myself to getting a Subaru, so I got an SX4. Worst piece of crap I ever had. I really like the looks of the Volvo pictured too.

·
Registered
16,689 Posts

·
Banned
943 Posts
Yes they did and I thought that they were pretty cool all jacked up like that with some actual ground clearance there. I liked the Eagle back in the day and couldn't bring myself to getting a Subaru, so I got an SX4. Worst piece of crap I ever had. I really like the looks of the Volvo pictured too.
Haha! That elitist pride bit you in the ass huh?. Too good for a Subaru,but willing to buy a S***suki. WOW, oh god why am I so tickled by that....You have made my night. Thank you kind Sir; for your honesty! Hahaahahahahaha!!!!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts