GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 Yukon Denali. Driver alert in the seat. These dig into my legs. Is there any adjustments to these. I'm 6' tall 215 lbs my wife says I'm just fat! But I can feel themyself with my thumbs.

Any cure?

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
I have a 2015 Yukon Denali. Driver alert in the seat. These dig into my legs. Is there any adjustments to these. I'm 6' tall 215 lbs my wife says I'm just fat! But I can feel themyself with my thumbs.

Any cure?

Why did you buy a new vehicle that had an uncomfortable driver seat? Did you test drive the vehicle or at least sit in the driver seat?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts

Any cure?
Sit in other similar models and see if you have the same issue. If not, it could be a defect with your vehicle. You have not been the only one to complain about this on GMI so you may want to search for other threads.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You don't reall notice it Til ur in it for over an hour drive. Sorry I didn't test drive for a hour drive. Now that I know what to look for. All the trucks that have the driver alert I can feel them with my thumbs that I have stopped to look at

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
I'm 6'2 247lbs and find the driver alert seat in my High Country Silverado to be very comfortable.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2015 Tahoe and have the same problem, even for short trips. The lane departure sensor press into the back of my thigh and hurt. Not ok for a $60,000 car. Didnt feel it on the test drive. Dealership said, too bad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts