1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
858 Posts
Having a small business fleet of 40+ to manage, and knowing most of the 1/2 ton market, all brands
I don't see how. We own Ford, GMC/Chevy, Dodge, Toyota, along with other brands of cars and SUVs.40% of our fleet is regular cab long bed trucks. I really can't find much about the new K2 in our primary configuration of regularcab 8ft box, that makes it a better truck to own over the Ford, Dodge or, Toyota. The K2's interior space and cab storage is a joke compared to any of the other 3 MFGs 2dr cab designs.

i just bought our first K2 platform 1500 last week. 2wd ext cab. We only have 4 trucks total in this configuration. The others are Fords, GM incentives and value pkgs led me to put this first k2 in the fleet. The new K2 design had nothing to do with that decision. The new tiny fwd hinge doors severely limit access to the back seat area, GM with the old 900s the rear doors rotated completely out of the way, and GM had an advantage over Ford, now Ford changed nothing, but for my purposes the 2014 Ford now has the advantage in function.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts