GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I share the enhusiasm about the idea and design, but it both feels and looks Pontiac to me. No Graffiti please, this would make a nice Pontiac Safari. Think SWB Adventra sedan.

Bob Lutz mentioned to me, this will likely come stateside, as the G8 Sport Wagon.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Unfortunately, I can't see it from work. Just out of curiousity though, what are the specs on the LNJ V6?
Technically it's a 4-door liftback on crossover platform. The proportions should be similar to AMC's Eagle Wagon.

Comments are welcome!

This is remincient of the Monte Carlo/Grand Prix Aero from the mid 80s. It was a bum seller and only appealed to the NASCAR set. This car would be an "Aztek" if they built it, which they'd be fools if they did. Americans for some reason are adverse to Hatchbacks too, which this looks like. Also, look at the previous Malibu Maxx which was actually a neat car, but a bum seller. Also, is that some kind of "folding fabric sun roof" or something? The Graffiti name won't be "Hip" enough either. How about "Graphatee" pronounced "Gra-Fatty" The concept, idea and drawing are non starters. How about drawing a Silverado 4 door sedan, perhaps a Cadillac DTS 2 door Camper, or even a 6-wheel Chevy Aveo 2 door with a Landau vinyl top! Same concept as this drawing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts