GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
I know its covered in camo, but d*** that's ugly!!! I needed a good laugh tonight. :lmao:

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
LOL....thanks for posting this. I got to tell what I see when I see that:

- it's a current Titan looking body, but maybe new headlight, grill, bumper treatment.
- see the ground clearance? It's got me thinking Heavy Duty!

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
^ yeah, that news shocked and upset Dodge and Nissan fans alike. If that is still going to happen, it probably won't be until 2010. I have a feeling that whatever kind of truck that is in the OP's picture was in development before the whole Nissan/Dodge truck announcement.

Speaking of the OP.....did "TundraKiller" ever reveal what kind of vehicle he has?

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Wow this gave me the laugh i needed for tonight. Why dump money into a major refresh when your killing it the following year? of course this is a full blown mule so I'll hold my judgments until either it goes to the prototype stage or we see nude pics of it

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
I promise this particular truck is more than a "major refresh". GMfan1111, you're right though if that's all it was. But I am convinced this is something entirely different. For one, the Titan was refreshed in 2008.5. As in an 08 and 1/2 model including a new front bumper, grill, headlights, plus the addition of fender flares etc.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^ yeah, that news shocked and upset Dodge and Nissan fans alike. If that is still going to happen, it probably won't be until 2010. I have a feeling that whatever kind of truck that is in the OP's picture was in development before the whole Nissan/Dodge truck announcement.

Speaking of the OP.....did "TundraKiller" ever reveal what kind of vehicle he has?
well EUROHAZARD...since your so hell bent on wanting to know.here ya go 2002 chevy avalanche,2007 reg cab dodge ram sxt v6, 1973 plymouth cuda 440, ...op eh why dont you say what that really means:yup:

·
Registered
9,100 Posts
I don't know if it might be a typo but I saw the following
Further down the line Mitsubishi will introduce a successor for the Nissan Titan which is rumoured to be based on the platform of the 2009 Dodge Ram.
despite this "info", my guess it might be a "2010½" model. This next-gen Titan (if Nissan keep the name) might be the new "Ram Titan" under the body.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
well EUROHAZARD...since your so hell bent on wanting to know.here ya go 2002 chevy avalanche,2007 reg cab dodge ram sxt v6, 1973 plymouth cuda 440, ...op eh why dont you say what that really means:yup:
Wow, one of those cars will kill a Tundra (Cuda). Thanks for answering.....you never did in the last thread you started. ;)

Wow.
Japan should just stop trying to make trucks for the US market.
This thing sucks.
"Japan" had little to do with this....aside from signing some "okays" I'd imagine. It's designed in California almost exclusively for the North American market. The frame is made right here in America by the same company that makes the F-150 frames. Engine (at least the 5.6 V8 is) made in Tennessee. And the whole thing is put together in Mississippi.

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
This makes no sense. The one area that I think Nissan did well was the exterior. Focus on the interior, where Nissan is without question the bottom of the fullsize heap. Powertrains could use some help too. The 5.6L is fun, but thirsty. Like 5.7L Hemi thirsty (I'm talking about all of the 5.7Ls up until the '09 Ram). Better yet, leave it up to Dodge, they seem to have their stuff together lately ('09 Ram) when it comes to trucks.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
This makes no sense. The one area that I think Nissan did well was the exterior. Focus on the interior, where Nissan is without question the bottom of the fullsize heap. Powertrains could use some help too. The 5.6L is fun, but thirsty. Like 5.7L Hemi thirsty (I'm talking about all of the 5.7Ls up until the '09 Ram). Better yet, leave it up to Dodge, they seem to have their stuff together lately ('09 Ram) when it comes to trucks.
You bring a good point. For 2008, the Armada interiors were heavily improved, both looks, and quality of materials. But they left the Titan alone inside.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts