1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I like it alot better.

·
Registered
863 Posts
It looks like it's either crying or terrified. I swear it looks like it's cowering in a corner after seeing a ghost.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
This car has just never been good looking and now Nissan is supposedly working on a baby brother as well

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
OH NOEHS!

Sorry, I do have to agree with Mr. Burns, the headlights do look just plain stupid.

I would prefer to see a bit more of a change to the design of the car, however, this is definately a much needed refresh.

-Chase

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
OH NOEHS!

Sorry, I do have to agree with Mr. Burns, the headlights do look just plain stupid.

I would prefer to see a bit more of a change to the design of the car, however, this is definately a much needed refresh.

-Chase
I agree with that, those headlights are terrible

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I wonder if the owners of Star Trek know that Nissan ripped off one of their designs for their headlights

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
so, looking at the picture again:

Is it me, or is this thing looking a little porky? Seriously, I know the 350z wasn't the leanest looking machine, but this looks like it has been packing on the pounds.

I guess it may be because in this rendering the hood isn't as long as it is on the 350.

-Chase

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
tone down the over the top styling and it will be cool. I have always liked the Nissan Z cars. I drove a 04 350Z this past weekend while me and my G/F were car shopping, she seen a used 350Z and wanted to drive it(mostly for fun) but she actually really liked it! I have to say it was pretty fun and fairly fast, not to mention the tranny was a pretty slick shifter! I wondered why Nissan didnt debut the 3.7 engine in the Z car first, other than the G37. But oh well, atleast its getting it!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I hate those rims. The whole car looks frightened.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
so, looking at the picture again:

Is it me, or is this thing looking a little porky? Seriously, I know the 350z wasn't the leanest looking machine, but this looks like it has been packing on the pounds.

I guess it may be because in this rendering the hood isn't as long as it is on the 350.

-Chase
The Challenger is Porky (at 4100+ lbs.).....the 370Z merely has a 'lil extra baggage' ;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts