GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Not bad alittle too much grille but other than that It looks good. i remember when i saw a lightly camoed example back at MPG and i thought it looked good then as well

·
Super Moderator
10,947 Posts
Looks good to me - different - but good.

Yeah, I kinda see some of the Altima in there. But the lower fascia with the fog lamps placed like that remind me of something else altogether. I can't place it, but it looks familiar to me.

Overall the design definitely has a much more "Japanese" look to me overall.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
The Fusion has a mixture of Ford themes. The Sport lower fascia is derived from the Mondeo, as are the wheels. The other parts are pure Ford NA.

The Milan looks fantastic! It's going to give the MKZ a run for its money so the new MKZ better impress!

I have to say the Milan looks much better in this photo.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
The Escape and Mariner have the new 2.5L Hybrid powertrain, although they don't have the guage cluster. I'm sure they will for 2010, the new gauge cluster will fit the existing Escape/Mariner binnacle. In fact, the commonization of key components allows this propagation to happen across the line.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.