GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
It's been a Mustang bonaza these past few days first the polka dot GT coupes and convertible that were shot then the GT500 and now these interior shots. Even though this is the base cars interior I personally thing it's an improvement over the old car but I'm not a big fan of the gauges

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
that looks nice, pretty clean interior

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
it does look nice!! It takes the same $$ to design pretty vs ugly. Reminds me of the center stack of the last few years on the Lincoln LS, just a bit.

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
I like the current Mustang's interior, so any little refresh in the interior that doesn't completely demolish the theme they had going is fine with me. LIke most interiors, it could stand a few body color accents here and there, but I kinda like it.

Rant: I love that Jalopnik and LLN get photos like these (good job Brenda and Chris!) but what I hate are the stupid comments. For every legit, "I like the _____, but I would rather see _____," there's some wannabe Jeremy Clarkson who feels the need to be witty and sarcastic. I don't even know why I bother scrolling down to the bottom of the page anymore.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Re: 2010 Ford Mustang Interior Revealed; Shows Evolutionary, Not Revolutionary Change

nothing even close as good looking as the Camaro's!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I like the current Mustang's interior, so any little refresh in the interior that doesn't completely demolish the theme they had going is fine with me. LIke most interiors, it could stand a few body color accents here and there, but I kinda like it.

Rant: I love that Jalopnik and LLN get photos like these (good job Brenda and Chris!) but what I hate are the stupid comments. For every legit, "I like the _____, but I would rather see _____," there's some wannabe Jeremy Clarkson who feels the need to be witty and sarcastic. I don't even know why I bother scrolling down to the bottom of the page anymore.
I have to agree with you on the comments section. It seems to bring the idiots out of the woodwork in droves.

In regards to the interior, I am glad that they didn't do a retro remake and instead kept it fairly modern.

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
I have to agree with you on the comments section. It seems to bring the idiots out of the woodwork in droves.

In regards to the interior, I am glad that they didn't do a retro remake and instead kept it fairly modern.
Thats why I don't go all the way down to the comments portion anymore when I'm reading a jalopnik article. There are a few people that know what they are talking about but for the most part it brings out folks that have no clue whatsoever. Like I said in my last post I'm not a big fan of the gauges but overall I like what I'm seeing so far

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I perosnally they did ok but went too, too Challenger-like, IMHO.

·
Premium Member
4,208 Posts
I wonder what the cost impact is for the updates? The interior is different, but not completely different. We might be able to say the same about the exterior. Will this help keep the Mustang's price down or is a change a change and it doesn't matter?

·
Registered
615 Posts
not feeling it, i like my mustangs interior better even tho its made from the cheapest plastic ever. the center stack ruins it for me odd button layout and weird contours. but to each his own. all in all way better than the challengers, but cannot touch the new camaro's.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Re: 2010 Ford Mustang Interior Revealed; Shows Evolutionary, Not Revolutionary Change

Actually, I hadn't seen the entire interior so thanks for posting this. That is gross! The Camaro has it all over this!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts