GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A nice 360 look at a Fusion Sport Proto on the road. It gives you a better sense of the proportions both front and back. The very observant will know that the Sport prototypes did not feature the fascia ultimately unveiled by Ford, now it appears the rear fascia is also a bit different. The rear bumper looks very similar to that of the new Mustang, particularly with the compounding curves. Cuts a nice profile on the road I think.

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/11/02/video-2010-ford-fusion-on-the-road/

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Great to finally see for certain that its getting the Falcon like taillights.
sure looks like it but I'd wait until the very annoying "anti photog" screens are off before a final verdict can be made on the taillamps. I'm sure nude testers will be shot sooner or later (ford can't keep them hidden forever)

·
Registered
5,986 Posts
aurutherford said:
Great to finally see for certain that its getting the Falcon like taillights.
sure looks like it but I'd wait until the very annoying "anti photog" screens are off before a final verdict can be made on the taillamps. I'm sure nude testers will be shot sooner or later (ford can't keep them hidden forever)
hmmm
Falcon tail lights and a power dome (sorta) hood...
...reminds me of some threads on an Aussie Ford form about Fomoco considering going with a F-Awd Falcon

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
I saw two nude fusion sports at MPG today. Unfortunately they didn't stick around long enough for me to get a picture but With the tail lamps "photog screen" free i think austerutherford is on the right track in terms of resemblance to the ford falcons lamps

1 - 8 of 8 Posts