GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
So, why isn't Ford bringing their "kinetic" styling language over here? Does Hertz not like it or something?

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya i hope it doesnt look like that.. really boring.. still a improvment over the current model.

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
The rear (in the illustration) looks just like the 2005-2007 Focus rear. I'm not sure why they would reuse that design...its OK, but quite generic. Maybe we should hope that the renderings are not all that accurate to the real car.

·
Premium Member
8,886 Posts
I rented a Fusion a while back and liked it, but I'm just not fond of the front. This does little to make me like the front. In fact, I like this even less. I was hoping for so much more.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
What's all the yawns and borings for...The picture that was leaked over a year ago on the internet was a clear indicator the that 2010 Fusion wouldn't be "all new" but merely a nip and tucked version of the current model. IMO I feel Ford shoulda revamped the Fusion for 09' to keep it relavent then totally redesigned for 2011.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
There's something amiss with the greenhouse in the camo'd pics...it looks too tall and tippy, like the current Focus, with a healthy dose of excessive ride height thrown in. Some of the clean, athletic appearance of the current model is lost, at least in these pics. But Ford seems to be going the frumpy route lately. Hopefully the real thing will look better.

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
I rented a Fusion a while back and liked it, but I'm just not fond of the front. This does little to make me like the front. In fact, I like this even less. I was hoping for so much more.
I drove my friend's Fusion a few weeks ago. It's a nice car, but like you, I don't like the front. Mainly, I don't like the headlights. The whole Ford 3-bar grille is stupid in general IMO. I think this one has a better front end, and I think it will look better in person than those renderings. And I think the 'Bu will still look much better. :yup:

·
Premium Member
9,366 Posts
That back end is looking extremely generic and 90's. Ugh, I never liked the back end of the renderings but this looks pretty bad. The greenhouse on the Fusion looks quite akward too both in the spy shots and in real life.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts