GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
i don't know but this is a good question, i am also a Equinox fan and i think the 2009's look really nice especially the LTZ's i just saw a 09 Equinox LTZ at the local Chevy dealership and IMO they are a really nice crossover. I know they aren't meant to be compared but i would take a Equinox LTZ over a Traverse LTZ any day. The traverse interior might be nicer but i like the exterior looks of the Equinox much better, plus you can still get AWD.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Yeah I'd take an Equinox over Traverse anyday, Equinox much better looking and not so ****ing big ;)

Don't know when new model comes out. 2012 maybe? 2011?
Ya I like the size of the equinox alot more too. And also I saw the Traverse for the first time today at a dealership and all I can say is sticker shock!!!!
41,500 dollers:eek:

·
Registered
110 Posts
i am also looking for a new car in the next few months or a year when my Impala starts to fake. I am very interested in the upcoming CTS Hatch or any GM Hatch Back or light/compact SUV. The Traverse is in fact for driving in the city unless you are a soccer Mom or got a big family.
I saw the partial revealed Equinox like a month or two ago. Any Link/web for the new vehicle?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts