1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
818 Posts
Hold the phone a sec... that sucker is right-hand drive! Why?

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts
A few months ago, we were there when the 2010 Cadillac BRX—an upcoming version of GM’s TE family of crossovers that also includes the recently released Saturn Vue and the upcoming Saab 9-4X—was let out of the house for track testing. Now another of the TE platform-mates is not only out of the house but also out on the road, barking and chasing cars.

SOURCE: caranddriver.com

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/hot_lists/car_shopping/small_suvs/2010_chevrolet_equinox_spied
The Saturn Vue and the Chevrolet Equinox is on Theta II, NOT Theta-Epsilon.Theta-Epsilon is reserved for the Saab 9-4X and Cadillac BRX( what ever they call).

·
Registered
4,391 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I dont think that would be a half bad idea, C&D's review of the current Nox Sport was really positive!
We purchased a new '08 Equinox Sport last month and love it. Actually, it looks exactly like the ones in the link above with the spyshots. Not AWD though.

·
Super Moderator
21,213 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
And you guys might want to check out the Camaro spy shots...Full interior shots...And please remember it is a test car with TEST materials being used and strategically designed to NOT show you everything that will be in the final car...

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61933
Ive hear that that particular pic of the Camaro is a slab of every GM part in the bin just to get the mule/ proto working-

Lets get back to the Equinox though, please:cool:

·
Registered
461 Posts
I hope this now is everything the vue is with a mix of malibu and a lot less weight. I am not a fan of the current nox, it feels to much like a small car. I wish it would feel more like a SUV although I know it is more car than truck.

·
Registered
818 Posts
The pic could have been flipped using photoshop....
Well then lets flip it back and see if we can make more sense of it...

Ok, so it looks like the steering wheel is back on the correct side... but why would they flip the picture?

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Well then lets flip it back and see if we can make more sense of it...

Ok, so it looks like the steering wheel is back on the correct side... but why would they flip the picture?
probably an accidental button press when this was in photoshop. As for the interior You can't see too much in this shot and of course everything in this interior is not 100% production spec but it looks like the new nox or whatever this is might be getting a new gauge cluster and interior trim. Of course until better shots come out I can't discern anymore than that

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
What we should focus on is the new interior theme of Chevy seen in the pics. Interesting guage placements, side vents. Given the future Buick interior computer drawings we have seen, it will be interesting what design theme Chevy will utilize. GM interiors are getting better by the day. We should be pleased.

You can see that it is in the same family as the Camaro. Look at those twin chrome gauges.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.