GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Saw this last night over at 5thgen.org. Man, it looks good and I'm really glad to see the moonroof make it all the way through. I'll take mine in Hugger Orange with white stripes.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Re: First photo of production camaro ss

I like but the wheels need to be an exact replica of the concept, these aren't bad, but could be better.

·
Registered
721 Posts

Me likes....

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts

I like it but i think maybe this could be a normal Z28 Camaro. Knowing Chevy the SS would look alot more aggressive (Like the shots of Bumblebee that have been caught so far). Still it does look really cool

·
Registered
1,462 Posts

After hearing the rumors of the possibility of the Z28 trumping the SS... I am deeply disturbed... I hope that the rumors are wrong... but, nonetheless... I like the looks of the Camaro...

Now, I can't wait to see what kind of aftermarket parts will be available for the Camaro once it makes it to market...

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts

Shunt (Def):
In electronics, a shunt is a device which allows electrical current to pass around another point in the circuit. The term is also widely used in photovoltaics to describe an unwanted short circuit between the front and back surface contacts of a solar cell, usually caused by wafer damage.

I really don't like the placement of the backup lights. I feel like they should be integrated into the tails. It is very subdued, not what I was expecting.

·
Registered
8,861 Posts

Yet more affirmation for a simple fact: the new Camaro, when it eventually arrives, will be the best-looking muscle car of the 21st Century. And although I hate that GM launched this vehicle on the public long before its production debut, it's still great to look at time and time again.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts

Man, I hate Christian Slater...

·
Premium Member
15,292 Posts

I think it looks great. Backup lights aren't too offensive.

Still bored with this car, though, which is a shame. I SHOULD be excited, but I'm not.

Oh, and this is still a pre-production car. Regular production units are months and months away from happening.

·
Banned
6,540 Posts

Yawn - this design is getting old very quickly and the vehicle isn't even for sale. I laugh when GM didn't want to "over expose" the new Shamaro. You see pictures of it unexposed everywhere.

I was hoping the SS would be something special. It is nothing more than the tired Shamaro with new wheels and whatever changes they make under the hood.

Poor car - saddled with that God awful interior. One could almost deal with the dullness of the outside if one didn't have to sit inside it.

·
Registered
168 Posts

I believe that they will definitely sell more than the 75,000 planned, particularly if they use the DI 3.6 as has been rumored in the base model.

And, to echo someone else's clever line, my drool is drooling also!

:)

·
Registered
202 Posts

Those reverse lights are killin it for me right now, but overall its not too bad. Needs a bigger cowl hood or something though.

·
Premium Member
15,292 Posts

On second inspection, I can't stand that snorkle/inlet thing on the nose of the car. It's a useless gimmick.

·
Registered
8,861 Posts

For what it's worth, I'm not "feelin'" the design of the Corvette Concept featured at the same link. It seems to draw a little too much inspiration from Corvettes of the 70's, and although I fancy any Corvette, really, I was hoping for more progressive design for the next generation Corvette. Too early to tell, obviously, but I'm hoping it's a design exercise more so than a clear harbinger of the next Corvette.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts